- How to Customize and add ribbon in Microsoft Office 2010 Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2010, Office Custom UI Editor, Knowledge in XML, Microsoft Visual Basic(VBA) Programming Level: Basic Language: Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Office Custom UI Editor Office2010IconsGallery Basic Knowledge on Extensible Markup Language(XML) Scenario I have been working on how to create my own Ribbon control ...
- How to do Image Processing using AForge with COM+ Object Requirements: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 Programming Level: Advance Language: Visual Basic.Net AForge.dll(v 220.127.116.11) AForge.Imaging.dll(18.104.22.168) AForge.Math.dll(22.214.171.124) Project references AForge AForge.Imaging AForge.Imaging.Filters AForge.Math.Geometry System.Collections.Generic System.Drawing System.Drawing.Imaging System.Reflection Scenario Microsoft Visual Basic 6 as we all know is the ancestor of Visual Basic.Net the current versions of Visual Studio is 2012 upon this writing, and still due to the ...
- How to configure Oracle VM Virtual Box Requirements: Oracle VM Virtual Box Website: https://www.virtualbox.org Level: Advance Knowledge: Windows Installations, adminsitrations Scenario Most of the windows installed today are in windows 7 or higher, due to this most of the program that were smoothly running from previous versions of windows like WindowsXP, Windows ME and other ...
- Creating a true transparent label. Requirements: Visual Studio 2010 Programming Level: Advance Language: Visual Basic.net Scenario: I have been looking for quite some time a control that can give me a true transparent label in which we can see the background color or object behind this control just like the old VB6 language, by just ...
- How to Check Alpha and numeric in a band of a string Requirements: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 Programming Level: Basic Language: Visual Basic.net Scenario I have been working to my new project recently for Inventory consolidation system, wherein it imports textfile format from other system for consolidation process. These Text file contains multiple column ...
- Creating a true transparent image that supports GIF Requirements: Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 Programming Level: Advance Language: Visual Basic.Net Scenario: Way back in visual basic 6.0 when i tried to use an image and I designed a GIF image with transparent background color, and I could not let the background ...
- Crystal Report in VS2010 Requirements: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 Programming Level: Moderate Language: Visual Basic.Net Project references CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine CrystalDecisions.ReportSource CrystalDecisions.Shared CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms Scenario Crystal reports has been my partner since I have learned Programming. For me this is the best tool in creating professional looking reports that can even generate from easy to complex reporting. In this article I presume ...
- Converting datagridview row data into datatable Requirements: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 Programming Level: Advance Language: Microsoft Visual Basic.Net Scenario: Datagridview is an essential component of visual studio wherein you could populate data on it by either a databinding or manual inserting of data. Being a visual basic programmer for almost 8 years, I'd rather choose ...
- How to Lowlevel Format a flash drive Requirements: Low Level Formatting Software Brand Particular: Kingston Data Traveler or Any USB Flash Drive Download links: Apacer Low Level Formatter. Scenario: You have bought your USB Flash Drive and have used it for months when suddenly it no longer can write anything on it, when ...
- In this tutorial we will be creating a CSS3 Buttons using HTML5 Actually in creating a button in CSS3 is the most easiest way than creating a button using the Adobe Photoshop in a short coding you will be able to create a clean and a good quality button using the ...
How to Lowlevel format a flash Drive
How to Lowlevel Format a flash drive
- Requirements: Low Level Formatting Software
- Brand Particular: Kingston Data Traveler or Any USB Flash Drive
You have bought your USB Flash Drive and have used it for months when suddenly it no longer can write anything on it, when you tried to save or delete something on your flash drive there is a message appeared on the Screen and telling that your flash drive has a write protection and asking you to remove the write protection before you can perform any deletion or saving files on it. But unfortunately your drive does not have any switch to disable write protection.
Your problem now is how to disable write protection where in fact there are no switch to turn the write protection off. Windows Formatting tool cannot perform any formatting on a drive for the reason that it is detected as readonly.
In order that you can turn off write protection, the only way is that you need to format the drive and since that in windows it appeared as write protected, you cannot use windows format to format the drive. All you need is a Low level formatting software like Apacer Low Level Formatter. Download this software from the link and run it, it searches for any available flash drive connected and format in a low level.
Please be careful running this software as it does not gives you any option to select which drive are you going to low-level format, it only searches for any removable drive connected on your USB Port, to insure that the correct Drive will be formatted remove all USB Flash Drive and make sure only the one you want to format stayed connected.
How it is done:
The Low level formatter software formats or restructure the sectors on the disk, marked the bad sector as as occupied, erased the existing data from sectors and recondition again the drive to be available again for storing data. A low level format is a type of format that is closest to hardware and perform by a disk controller to read or write data.
How to Lowlevel format a flash Drive,
Other reading this article are also reading these:
15 comments on “How to Lowlevel format a flash Drive”
Pingback: Auto Cash Android
Pingback: famous breakdance songs